Spaghetti with Shrooms
Bang Bang, Welcome to the gang!
What’s up fellas, TFG here.
So one of the members at The Fun Guys was making some spaghetti until he noticed that he forgot to buy mushrooms. When you make spaghetti, you got to have mushrooms.
Spaghetti 101–the basics. Everyone knows this.
At this point, everything’s already in the pan. But, man wants some spaghetti, so that’s what he’ll have.
That’s when it hit him.
He runs to his room, opens the desk drawer, and pulls out a bag of shrooms.
No, no, this is not just any bag of mushrooms you can find at the grocery. Instead, what he pulls out are psilocybin mushrooms. You know, the good stuff–magic mushrooms!
Psychedelic Spaghetti with Italian Sausage
Spaghetti with magic mushrooms passes well together. When added to spaghetti, mushrooms can intensity the flavour and complexity. We can elevate this culinary enjoyment even further by including a dash of psychedelic mushrooms in your preferred spaghetti recipe.
This recipe makes use of arugula. The peppery flavour of the veggies passes nicely with the spicy Italian sausage, lemon and Parmesan. It also enhances the starchy taste.
- Two links of Italian sausage
- Two teaspoons of olive oil
- 4oz of whole wheat spaghetti
- One teaspoon of salt
- 3oz of toddler arugula
- One teaspoon of finely minced garlic
- Two lemons squeezed
- Parmesan cheese
- 20g of sliced, sparkling magic mushrooms
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick frying pan.
- Place the sausage onto the pan until it browns evenly and breaks into small pieces as it cooks.
- While the sausage is cooking, boil a huge pot of salted water. Add spaghetti and cook for 8-9 mins.
- Put the arugula in a large glass or crockery bowl. When the sausage is cooked, pour sausages over the arugula.
- Saute garlic for 30 seconds and upload 1/four cup pasta cooking water and lemon juice. Heat for two minutes.
- Once the spaghetti is done, drain it and placed it within the bowl with arugula and sausage. Let it sit for 2 mins.
- Add the water, lemon juice and pasta water combination and toss all of the elements together.
- Add the sliced magic mushrooms.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese sprinkled over the top.
- This recipe can send three human beings on psilocybin high with a belly complete of spaghetti and sausages.
And there you have it. Magic Spaghetti.
Educational Resources for Psychedelics
If you are interested in learning more about Psylocybin and other psychedelics, you can find more information in our educational resources section.
TFG Shroom Recipes Section
For those interested in fun ways to take mushrooms, you can find more information through the link here: TFG's Shroom Cookbook
TFG's Campaign to Raise Awareness of Mental Health Issues
Full article found here: The Stigma of Mental Health Problems