Pasta with Magic Mushrooms
What’s up fellas, TFG here.
After trying spaghetti with shrooms (you can find the full article here: Spaghetti with Magic Mushrooms), the guys got a little creative and started adding TFG’s special ingredient to some other dishes.
Today we to present to you…
Avocado Pasta with Shrooms
This creamy avocado pasta is not the prettiest thing you’ll see.
However, it’s highly nutritious and has a nice kick. We highly recommend you try pasta with magic mushrooms!
If you’re a hipster who loves avocados, you should give this recipe a try!
What’s even better is that you can prepare this delicious dish in under 15 mins!
This will be your go-to when you want to fix up something quick to go with your shrooms.
- 6 oz of entire wheat spaghetti
- One sizeable ripe avocado pitted and peeled
- One tablespoon of clean lime juice
- One clove of minced garlic
- ¼ cup of chopped sparkling cilantro
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8g of ground magic mushrooms
- Boil salted water in a medium pot. Add pasta and reduce heat to medium for 8-10 mins.
- Make the sauce by mixing the avocado, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper into a blender until it’s clean and creamy.
- Drain the pasta and place it into a huge bowl. Add sauce and toss till the pasta is nicely coated.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with ground magic mushrooms.
This psilocybin avocado pasta recipe serves two people and, like all food, is better eaten fresh off the stove.
Educational Resources for Psychedelics
If you are interested in learning more about Psilocybin and other psychedelics, you can find more information in our educational resources section.
TFG Shroom Recipes Section
For those interested in fun ways to take mushrooms, you can find more information through the link here: TFG's Shroom Cookbook
TFG's Campaign to Raise Awareness of Mental Health Issues
Full article found here: The Stigma of Mental Health Problems