When you buy magic mushrooms in Montreal, Quebec, only look to The Fun Guys for the best.
High-quality shrooms directly to your Quebec mailbox.
Dried Mushrooms, Microdose Capsules & Tinctures, Chocolates, Nootropics, Teas, Jellies & More
With many satisfied customers from Quebec, we have the products you want , and the quality you crave. Whether microdose capsules, or mushroom caps – you’ll be happy!
Quebec is Canada’s largest province and the only predominantly French-speaking province population. It’s a hotbed for magic mushroom activity, home to nine species of psychedelic mushrooms. Don’t have time to forage? Order shrooms online from The Fun Guys; view our homepage to start.
As Quebec has plenty of stunning national and provincial parks like Mont Orford national park and vibrant cities, it’s a beautiful place to experience magic mushrooms and explore Canada’s second-most populous province with fantastic sites like the Montmorency Falls and Laurentian mountains.
Check out our shrooms menu here.
Where to Buy Shrooms in Montreal
While it is possible to hunt for the nine species in Quebec naturally, this can take time, require great techniques, and sometimes be unsuccessful. Additionally, it can be risky if you pick the wrong type of mushroom.
The safest and fastest way to buy the drug is to use an online dispensary in Canada, sending the magic mushrooms order straight to your door. It’s effortless to buy magic mushrooms in Montreal.
They provide many order options, and you can be relaxed knowing that the shrooms have been cultivated adequately.
Remember that the prices are in Canadian dollars and not United States dollars. Here is a quick breakdown of the magic mushroom products you can get in Montreal, Quebec.
Dried magic mushrooms
Steel Magnolia$35.00 – $175.00
Tidal Wave Cubensis – Dried Mushroom$35.00 – $185.00
Trinity CubensisProduct on sale
Albino Zilla – Dried Mushroom$35.00 – $175.00
YETI CubensisProduct on sale
Albino Treasure Coast$35.00 – $180.00
The average cost of whole dried mushrooms in Montreal, Canada, is $7-$12 for one gram. Therefore, an eighth of dried mushrooms can cost as little as $20 or as high as $40.
The type and strain will influence the price difference, which implies the most potent species will always be more expensive due to the high levels of the active compounds.
You can expect to buy the whole dried mushrooms for a massive dose of an ounce for $200 or as high as $350. The average price for an ounce is usually between $200-$250.
Dried shrooms can be incredibly potent; they will last up to six hours, depending on your dose.
Microdose Magic Mushrooms
These small amounts of magic mushrooms weighed in milligrams (mg). Micro-dose capsules can be as cheap as $80 for a bottle of 30 pills in Montreal, Quebec.
However, the price can be higher than the dried shrooms since the amount of mushroom in each edible may vary from seller to seller.
This is an important aspect to note since it can distort the volume of shrooms in your system, making you have a bad trip.
The cost of magic mushrooms in Montreal, Quebec City, can fluctuate with online dispensaries, especially if they have sales or membership loyalty discounts.
The Fun Guys, for example, give you a discount that can save you 20% of the cost of the magic mushrooms. Feel free to use the discount code TFG on your next purchase to save a few bucks on major products. If it’s just you, order a bottle to experience microdosing effects.
Microdose Mushrooms – Dark Chocolate Macadamia ~ 3000mg$50.00
MasterMind – Scooby Snacks$45.00
MasterMind – Dark Chocolate ~ 1500-3000mgProduct on sale$25.00 – $50.00
MasterMind – Sour Gummy Squares ~ 3000mg$45.00
Magic mushroom edibles are one of the most popular types of this psychedelic drug. It’s not a significant innovation, but they do provide a tasty alternative to get a psychedelic trip. These are just a tool to carry the psilocybin inconspicuously while being delicious.
Cost of Shrooms in Quebec
Prices of psychedelics will vary from country to country and city to city. Prices will also vary depending on the product you purchase and the amount.
For example, 30 pills can cost as low as $80, whereas some whole dried mushrooms can be as expensive as $450 per ounce.
Moreover, focus on the psychedelics dosage you want to use since an excessive amount can be dangerous and very tempting to use all at once.
Taking Magic Mushrooms in Quebec
Montreal, Canada, the most populous city in Quebec, is a mixing pot of culture, fine arts, fashion, food, and technology. So check out a Montreal Canadians hockey game and throw yourself into the electric atmosphere if you enjoy hockey. Although Quebec as a province has a predominantly French-speaking population, Montreal has many English-speaking areas (Such as McGill University) and is easy to get around.
There are many exciting things to do in Montreal, such as exploring Old Montreal, Montreal Botanical Garden, and Notre Dame Basilica.
They offer a UNESCO World Heritage Site (Old Quebec City and many landmarks). As well it has the largest Canadian museum. You can also visit Parliament Hill and the National Gallery nearby in Ottawa on the Lawrence River.
It’s the perfect city to walk around on foot, so you can make the most of your shroom trip and admire the beauty Montreal offers.
Are Shrooms Legal in Quebec?
Magic mushrooms are not legal in Quebec (same as all parts of North America), as they are classified as Schedule III drugs under Canada’s Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.
This means possessing magic mushrooms in Canada is illegal unless approved for a trial or use in medical settings or research-based projects. 
Some clinical tests and trials have been approved for health benefits by Health Canada. Numinous and Mindspace are some of the organizations that are leading the change in shrooms law worldwide.
It isn’t illegal to buy spore kits, though. These allow users to grow their magic mushrooms from scratch while staying out of trouble with the law.
Health Canada, Mental Health & Shrooms
During clinical trials, Health Canada has found evidence-based benefits psilocybin can help with major mental health conditions. With Health Canada’s approval, clinical trials have begun using the magical fungi for mental health care. Health care experts access psilocybin to create new and better treatments.
These clinical trials are a special access program for individuals with a mental health condition that may be alleviated by using psychedelic drugs. The rigorous screening procedure requires multiple therapy sessions with health care workers in a safe health care facility.
Health Canada continues to take it one step further, eventually enlisting Quebec’s Health Insurance plan to cover the cost of the special access program. In addition, Health Canada has been quite liberal in testing restricted drugs in a clinic-secured environment, known as psychedelic assisted treatment.
Here is a brief list of conditions that psychedelic therapy can improve;
- Legally treat depression
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- End-of-Life Anxiety
- Terminal Colon Cancer
This certainly depends on medical history; for now, very few Canadians will get psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy because widespread treatment is not yet available.
Although, this has fewer side effects compared to conventional treatment using pharmaceuticals, which have caused massive societal issues.
Even if you qualify, this clinical care may not be available in your area, and you must request access elsewhere. The Health centre may require travel, you can’t have any medical exemptions from the treatment, and it may take up to six months.
Shrooms That Grow in Quebec
The province of Quebec is home to several shrooms found in different habitats.
Shrooms that grow near Quebec city include:
- Gymnopilus luteus –Also known as the ‘Yellow Gymnopilus’ due to its bright yellow colour. Gymnopilus luteus grows on dead hardwood trees from June to November.
- Gymnopilus speciosissimus – This magic mushroom species grows in August and September on decomposed hardwood.
- Gymnopilus viridans – The Gymnopilus viridans is a rare type of magic mushroom that grows on coniferous wood.
- Panaeolus cinctulus – These shrooms are commonly known as ‘banded mottlegill’ and ‘weed Panaeolus.’ The best time to search for Panaeolus cinctulus is after rain, in the spring-fall seasons. It is usually found in compost piles, fertilized lawns, and occasionally on horse dung.
- Panaeolus olivaceus – This small brown shroom grows in rich grassy areas, usually from late summer through December. It is popularly found across North and South America.
- Pholiotina cyanopus – Pholiotina cyanopus is found in North America, Europe, and Asia. It grows in fields, lawns, and grassy areas but is not very common.
- Psilocybe aztecorum – The best time to look for Psilocybe aztecorum is from August to November. This type of magic mushroom is commonly found in woodlands, so keep an eye out for decaying dead wood, leaves, sticks, and debris.
- Psilocybe caerulipes – This rare type of psilocybin mushroom is often nicknamed ‘blue-foot.’ It likes to grow in deciduous forests, especially on decaying hardwood, plant matter, and debris. The best time of the year to look for these shrooms is from late May – December.
- Psilocybe semilanceata – A very popular type of magic mushroom, Psilocybe semilanceata is also commonly known as the ‘liberty cap.’ It grows in grasslands, such as meadows, pastures, and lawns. It grows in seven different parts of Canada, including Quebec.
The province of Quebec is a fantastic place to enjoy shroom products responsibly. So the next time you’re in the area, check out some of the sights mentioned above, which will give your shroom trip the boost it needs.
Get a free sample of magic mushrooms in Montreal
You can easily find online dispensaries with free sample promotions that will send you a specific amount of shrooms with no hidden fees, shipping costs, or purchases required. For example, the Fun Guys currently have a micro-dose sample give-away for a limited time.
The micro-dose has many benefits that help you deal with mental health conditions like depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
It also helps beat destructive habits like alcohol addiction, cocaine addiction, cluster headaches, or other end-of-life psychological distress.
Step 1: Get free products sample through our Twitter page
- Visit The Fun Guys on Twitter and follow our Page.
- Like, comment, and tag three friends to three tweets, followed by retweeting those three tweets. You can choose to take an extra step to write a review on our Twitter page; the review will earn you an additional 2nd sample for free too.
- Proceed to send a screenshot of the above actions to [email protected]
- Please register on our site at thefunguys.com to have an address to send your free micro-dose.
Step 2: Get free products sample through our Instagram page
- Visit The Fun Guys on Instagram and follow our Page.
- Like, comment, and tag three friends on three of our Instagram posts
- Use the #thefunguys in the comment section while sharing with your friends.
- Proceed to send a screenshot of the above actions to [email protected].
- After sending it to our email address, register on our website at thefunguys.com to have an address to send you the free micro-dose sample.
|magic mushrooms Halifax|
|buy magic mushrooms, Saint John|
|buy magic mushrooms, NB|
|magic mushrooms Ontario|