As featured in Forbes, Business Insider, The Gaurdian, and even Bloomberg….
Microdosing Psilocybin have helped many people not only with their mental health, but people are now even microdosing to improve their career!
Recommended Microdose for Nootropic & Mental Health
It is recommended to take 1 capsule for nootropic and mental health use.
Please read into our harm reduction section for safe usage.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 40 mg
- Niacin is a form of Vitamin B3 which is commonly found in foods such as meat, fish, eggs, milk, yeast, green vegetables and cereal grains.
- Organic Lion’s Mane 200 mg
- Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) is a unique nootropic that has shown to support nerve growth which stimulates neurogenesis–the creation of new brain cells. Lion’s mane has also shown to be able to regenerate and protect nerves from damage, prevent anxiety, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, as well as enhancing brain function and memory.
- Organic Reish Mushrooms 150 mg
- Reishi mushrooms (Lingzhi mushroom) is a powerful adaptogen which has shown to balance your hormones, support the adrenal system, and has a balancing act on your general wellbeing. Reishi has been scientifically proven to boost the immune system, have anti-cancer agents, and assist in the fighting off fatigue and depression.
- Organic Chaga Mushrooms 150 mg
- Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus Obliquus) provides a boost in energy without the “jitters” experienced from common caffeine beverages. Chaga also has anti-aging properties as well as powerful antioxidants such as SOD (superoxide dismutase) which is a liver detoxifier.
- Organic Psilocybe Cyanescens 80 mg
- The good stuff.