What are the Effects of Magic Mushrooms?
The effects of magic mushrooms and their active ingredients, Psilocybin and Psilocin, depend on the dose and the user’s physiology (View our dosage guidelines). At a low dose, no immediate or subtle effects will be felt. In a larger dose, magic mushrooms provide their powerful effects within 45 minutes.
Some effects of magic mushrooms can be therapeutic, depending on your mood or if you’re with friends. Addiction is not likely to form, but there is a risk of bad trips. Please consult your physician about Psilocybin mushrooms.
Clinical trials with Psilocybin, along with anecdotal evidence, all point towards the positive effects and potential health benefits of Psilocybin products that most people experience when consumed in a responsible and suitable way.
Here are some of the effects of psilocybin you could expect;
- Increased sense of creativity
- Psychedelic experience (magic mushroom trip)
- Mild to intense visual hallucinations
- Alteration of time Euphoria, distortions of time
- A deep connection to your surroundings and with nature
- Neural connections, deep and creative thoughts
- Abstract thinking and new ideas
- Support to treat depression and anxiety
- Potential stress reduction
- Physical Effects (dry mouth, dampening of feeling, wet noodle feeling)
- Increased heart rate