What You Need to Make Your Magic Mushroom Chocolates
To create magic mushrooms chocolates, you’ll need the following:
- The chocolate of your choice (or ingredients listed below if you want to make from scratch)
- A large glass bowl
- A cook saucepan
- A grinder
- Dried, grounded magic mushrooms
- Chocolate moulds
- Fridge or cool storage area
People often recreate mushroom chocolates with other rich constituents. The dried mushrooms can be mixed with cocoa powder, sugar, unsalted butter, a pinch of salt, and whole milk to create a tasty shroom trip if you want to make your chocolate from scratch. It would be best if you gave the shroom chocolates ample time to cool down in the refrigerator. This will help to master the art of making chocolates in the comfort of your own home.
Dosage for Shroom Chocolates
As magic mushrooms can significantly impact a person’s nervous system, it is essential to include a limited quantity of this ingredient in preparing the chocolates so that you don’t overdo it.
If you don’t regularly consume shrooms, you shouldn’t put more than 0.4 grams of dried mushrooms if the chocolate mixture is lower than 1 gram. However, if the mushrooms are fresh, you can add up to 1.5 grams to the chocolate mixture.
Under typical scenarios, the intensity of the mushrooms in the mixture can range from 0.6 grams of dried ones or 5 to 6.3 grams of fresh ones. If you are a regular user of psilocybin shrooms, you can easily handle the effect of 2 to 2.3 grams of dried shrooms or 20 to 22.5 grams of fresh ones. All these computations are for a mixture of 1 gram of chocolate.
How to Make Magic Mushroom Chocolate
For those searching to make their chocolate edibles, this recipe is a simple way to create chocolate shrooms with minimal effort easily. Take into account how many pieces of chocolate you want to make, and make sure to adjust your shroom dosage accordingly.
- Dried shrooms
- Chocolate bars of your choice
- Cooking pan
- Mixing bowl
- Moulding tray
- Grinder for the shrooms
- Grind the dried mushrooms into a fine powder. Add the chocolate bar to the bowl and prepare the saucepan, filled with water to melt the chocolate into a dark, rich sauce. All you have to do is place the chocolate in a bowl on top of the boiling water in the saucepan.
- You can also heat the chocolate bowl in the microwave for a few seconds to melt it. However, be mindful that your chocolate doesn’t become burnt.
- Cool the melted chocolate slightly, and then add chopped mushroom to it. Mix it well so that the mushroom and chocolate are well combined in the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the mould and allow for it to cool down before consuming thoroughly.
- you can store the chocolates for a couple of days as long as they are kept cool and in an airtight container. 
Hot Chocolate magic mushrooms
A fun alternative to the traditional chocolate edibles is making hot chocolate with shrooms. It’s a sweet variation of having shrooms in tea.
-2 ¼ cocoa powder
-1 tablespoon chocolate
-1 cup of whole milk
-Utensils as mentioned above.
- Grind the dried mushrooms into a fine powder. Add the shroom powder into a bowl with the cocoa powder until everything is evenly combined. Store the dry components in an airtight container so that you can use them later.
- Next, heat a cup of milk in the microwave or on the stove, then add the chocolate mushroom powder to the milk and stir it well. 2 tablespoons of this powder will provide just the right amount of chocolate flavour to the milk.
- It’s essential to let the chocolate drink rest for five minutes before drinking. This will help the mushroom to combine well in the warm milk.
- Be aware that liquid forms of magic mushrooms can often increase the time it takes for a trip to come on, so make sure you are well prepared and somewhere comfortable to enjoy the effects.
It’s best to drink this straight away, and it isn’t generally a good idea to store it away for later. It’s best served hot on a cold day, but if you want a cold variation, you can wait for the milk to cool down before consuming it.
The Benefits of Magic Mushrooms in Chocolate
Magic mushrooms are used for a variety of reasons. Whether it’s to open your mind spiritually, to reduce anxiety and depression or to try and reach euphoria, mixing them with chocolate only enhances the experience.
Due to the unpleasant taste, many people can feel queasy after consuming shrooms, but mixing with chocolate masks the like and can make for a great snack when out in nature. In addition, mixing with certain chemicals present in cocoa is believed to intensify a magic mushroom trip, making it easier to feel the effects.
This should be considered when considering the dosage amount, as you should always build up from a small amount, especially if you are new to taking magic mushrooms.
Finally, taking shroom chocolates can be a fun way to end an adventurous day of magic mushroom hunting. The process is easy, and you can create your favourite flavours to go along with your shroom trip.
Magic mushroom chocolates are a treat for your taste buds. However, you need to be conscious of the precise quantity of every ingredient. It’s the perfect way to enjoy discreetly and makes transporting them to your desired location easy. Magic mushrooms have a strong taste but combined with milk, sugar, and cocoa elements; they can make a great dessert.