Tetrazzini with Shrooms
Whats up fellas, TFG here.
One of the guys whipped up another concoction last night. Was pretty good so we decided to share it with you guys.
Tetrazzini with Magic Mushrooms, Chicken, and Broccoli
An easy, delicious and wholesome meal shouldn’t be hard to prepare.
This tetrazzini recipe will get you back to a healthy routine with a special kick that can send you to the moon.
- 1 pound of complete wheat thin spaghetti
- 1 bundle of frozen broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cups of cooked chicken
- 7 tablespoons of complete wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 20g of sliced clean magic mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to four hundred degrees.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium.
- Add the flour, and salt to the butter and then stir everything up. Cook for 2 mins.
- Whisk the chicken broth into the butter. Stir constantly until boiling. Then turn down the heat and let it simmer for two minutes or until the it thickens to you liking.
- Remove pan from stove and stir in the milk and Parmesan until the cheese melts.
- After cooking the spaghetti, put the frozen broccoli inside the bottom of the colander before you drain the water. Pour warm water and noodles over the top of the broccoli and stir.
- Spread the cooked spaghetti and broccoli mix inside the backside of a greased baking dish and pour half of the sauce over it.
- Top with hen or turkey portions and drizzle the remaining sauce throughout it. Top with mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Bake for an additional five minutes without the foil till the cheese is slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let the tetrazzini cool within the pan.
- Top with the sliced magic mushrooms.
This tetrazzini will serve four.
Educational Resources for Psychedelics
If you are interested in learning more about Psylocybin and other psychedelics, you can find more information in our educational resources section.
TFG Shroom Recipes Section
For those interested in fun ways to take mushrooms, you can find more information through the link here: TFG's Shroom Cookbook
TFG's Campaign to Raise Awareness of Mental Health Issues
Full article found here: The Stigma of Mental Health Problems