Enchiladas with Shrooms
Whats up fellas, TFG here.
Got another treat for you guys today. Hope you guys like it!
Golden Cubed Chicken Spaghetti and Enchiladas with Magic Mushrooms
This enchilada spaghetti recipe combines three varieties of awesomeness–spaghetti, enchiladas and magic mushrooms!
This recipe is simple on the flavor but it can be on the table in within 30 minutes.
- ½ pound cooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 10 ounces of purple enchilada sauce
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese
- A handful of cilantro
- 10g of sparkling magic mushrooms
- Heat pan to medium and add oil.
- Add the onion, salt, and pepper. Stir until the onions have softened.
- Add the garlic, cumin, chili powder, paprika, and cayenne and continue cooking until the garlic is aromatic and the spices are toasted.
- Add the chicken and enchilada sauce and stir.
- Lower heat and mix in the spaghetti until everything is mixed evenly.
- Remove the pan from the stove add the cheese and the magic mushrooms. Continue to mix until the cheese melts with the pasta.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
This recipe is enough for two trippers.
Educational Resources for Psychedelics
If you are interested in learning more about Psilocybin and other psychedelics, you can find more information in our educational resources section.
TFG Shroom Recipes Section
For those interested in fun ways to take mushrooms, you can find more information through the link here: TFG's Shroom Cookbook
TFG's Campaign to Raise Awareness of Mental Health Issues
Full article found here: The Stigma of Mental Health Problems